● BJ-7900, an electromagnetic reverberation chamber, is used for FATP OTA test on the 0.7~6GHz range;
● Comparing with the traditional stirrer solution, it can achieve a stronger and larger uniform field by multiple test probes. So it can support multiple DUTs test in parallel with little variance.
● Operation frequency from 700MHz to 6GHz;
● 700MHz to 6GHz RF Isolation > 70dB；
● Support wireless communication test, coupling test, OTA test;
● 4pcs DUT/box test in parallel, double the test efficiency;
● High efficient acquisition algorithm for processing the TRP with multiple test probes, instead of adjusting the antenna position by products. Achieve ±1dB accuracy;
● Support TX, RSSI, BER, BLER，FER, EVM, RSE and other test indicators;
● EMI filter on all data lines;
● Wireless communication with DUT. Avoid the USB impact to the antenna frequency response;
● Manual or RS-232C/remote operation, suitable for automation line;
● Anti-pinch safety device, forced to open the drawer in case of resistance;
● Input AC power: 100-240V AC 50Hz.
Outer Dimension (Cabinet)
Outer Dimension (Box)
Door Opening Dimension(Cabinet)
● Antenna, port and connector, based on customer requirement.